Does Paul Maurice get fired this summer if they lose game 7?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Does Paul Maurice get fired this summer if they lose game 7?

• Yes

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 88 85.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
always had a soft spot for POMO hope he comes to the Wings if/when we are good again

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No

I super strongly doubt it. And I don’t even think he’s that good (his pressers are fun though), but I also don’t blame him for this too much either.

No but he would likely go into 24-25 on the hot seat
Yeah, I could see that too.

Still, I think he’ll be there all of next year, unless they have an unforgivably bad record at some point in the season and their season is already lost, and they can him then.

I think something as simple as a first round exit could do him in though. Only if they lose game 7 though.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
For what? Getting to the finals twice in a row?

Did the 30 other coaches get fired for doing worse than that?

Reactions: GeeoffBrown

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
He's probably not getting fired but after going through a year of answering questions about an historical choke he'll probably wish that he would have been.

Brunette was fired after winning the Presidents Trophy so there is a chance Zito will.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
two B2B cup finals who the hell is going to fire a coach like that unless the start of new season panthers start on a losing schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad