Does Kucherov become the best hockey player in the world if he wins Stanley Cup this year?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
No. He has a supporting cast 20 million over the cap.
Tampa's situation has become sketchy at best.................the league will deal with that...
As for Kucherov, he is a great great player.....but not a generational type of guy. I think this will be a short lived hype...

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
He would be the best player on a great team. He probably has the best supporting cast of anyone over the last 15 years.

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
Overrated. Gets all of his points playing in weak divisions. Move him to the North and see how he does.:sarcasm:

Reactions: User9992

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
This moronic consensus about mcdavid being best player is just ridiculous. And it's not a kucherov either, the fact that nobody just not see that blake colman is the player of lemieux/gretzky tier is what baffling me...
Kucherov and david are even more or less

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
This moronic consensus about mcdavid being best player is just ridiculous. And it's not a kucherov either, the fact that nobody just not see that blake colman is the player of lemieux/gretzky tier is what baffling me...
Kucherov and david are even more or less

Even crazier is Coleman plays with the Jan -the 2nd coming of Bobby Orr -Rutta

Vikingstad

**** the King
May 1, 2011
Vancouver
Nah, Kucherov plays like a warrior, and McDavid plays like a teen cheerleader...

People really have the memory of a goldfish huh? Remember when playoffs weren't going kucherovs way so he boarded a guy from behind? And the other time he kicked someone while heading to the bench? Guy is a great player but he's a sore loser

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
I don't think it works like that, where if Kucherov wins the cup, he gets a couple extra overall points

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
He has another gear for the playoffs that other stars are missing. McDavid is still clearly the best player, but Kucherov must be one of the most adaptable players. No matter how you defend against him he figures out a way.

for regular season. Not playoffs

to be the best of best you have to excel in both seasons

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
for regular season. Not playoffs

to be the best of best you have to excel in both seasons
McDavid's played like 4 playoff games in four years and had 4 "well actually these don't really count because HFBoards said so" points, let's chill on any bold proclamations about his inabilities come postseason. It's still hockey. It's still NHL players.

Reactions: 42

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad