Does Bedard have a top 5 shot in the NHL?

Does Bedard have a top 5 shot in the NHL?

• Yes it's top 5

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No but it's top 10 for sure

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No it's top 20

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • It's not even top 20

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don't watch him enough to know

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I think he does, his shot is ridiculously good and very difficult for goalies to read because his release is lightning fast. If the Hawks could get a top line playmaking winger, Bedard easily scores 40-50 goals a year.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Matthews? Don’t see how Bedard has a better shot than him.
Matthews goal scoring isn't about having a big shot. It's about how multi-faceted he is. The best parts of his goal-scoring are probably how good he is near the net, and specifically from his shot the release is better than the power.

But he may still be 5th. I don't think it's the same category though as those players who have absolutely huge shots where they can score easily from distance. Doesn't mean he's not a better goal scorer than those guys either. He's probably better right now than all of them.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Matthews goal scoring isn't about having a big shot. It's about how multi-faceted he is. The best parts of his goal-scoring are probably how good he is near the net, and specifically from his shot the release is better than the power.

But he may still be 5th. I don't think it's the same category though as those players who have absolutely huge shots where they can score easily from distance. Doesn't mean he's not a better goal scorer than those guys either. He's probably better right now than all of them.

Matthews doesn’t really have trouble scoring from distance at all. He has a heavier and more powerful wrist shot and certainly one timer than Bedard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad