Does Bedard have a top 5 shot in the NHL?

Does Bedard have a top 5 shot in the NHL?

• Yes it's top 5

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No but it's top 10 for sure

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • No it's top 20

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • It's not even top 20

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I don't watch him enough to know

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Matthews? Don’t see how Bedard has a better shot than him.
Matthews goal scoring isn't about having a big shot. It's about how multi-faceted he is. The best parts of his goal-scoring are probably how good he is near the net, and specifically from his shot the release is better than the power.

But he may still be 5th. I don't think it's the same category though as those players who have absolutely huge shots where they can score easily from distance. Doesn't mean he's not a better goal scorer than those guys either. He's probably better right now than all of them.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Matthews goal scoring isn't about having a big shot. It's about how multi-faceted he is. The best parts of his goal-scoring are probably how good he is near the net, and specifically from his shot the release is better than the power.

But he may still be 5th. I don't think it's the same category though as those players who have absolutely huge shots where they can score easily from distance. Doesn't mean he's not a better goal scorer than those guys either. He's probably better right now than all of them.

Matthews doesn’t really have trouble scoring from distance at all. He has a heavier and more powerful wrist shot and certainly one timer than Bedard.

NikolaTesla

Aug 2, 2009
Most definitely. Theres something in his shot that I have never seen before. Not sure what it is. But its awesome.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, probably.

Aside from probably Matthews there's like 10, 15 players you can interchange to be in the top 5 and Bedard is one of them imo.

Jetcetera

Jan 19, 2015
Manitoba
He has a quick release and accurate wrist shot but thats about it. I could probably think of 10 guys id rather have shooting than bedard at this point in his career

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad