Online Series: docuseries Nothin' but a Good Time: The Uncensored Story of '80s Hair Metal Paramount +

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
IF you are a teen of the 80's you can name all these bands and tell stories maybe not raunchy as the band, but some outrages ones.

While it leaves a lot out--it was refreshing that unlike a "certain band" most of the bands in the doc are brutally honest of what they got up to, do not hide it, are sort of proud of it and do not defend their actions by saying "oh it was just the times"

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
IF you are a teen of the 80's you can name all these bands and tell stories maybe not raunchy as the band, but some outrages ones.

While it leaves a lot out--it was refreshing that unlike a "certain band" most of the bands in the doc are brutally honest of what they got up to, do not hide it, are sort of proud of it and do not defend their actions by saying "oh it was just the times"

I'll definitely check it out, but it has big shoes to fill

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Thanks. This is a must-watch for me. Apparently, it's based on a book which was based on 200 interviews, so there's probably a lot more than made it into this docuseries.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
the exchange with jack russell, coke, pepsi and the maid was funny. does time in jail, gets released and hey a record deal.

ozzy and the shoes too. good animation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad