Do y’all spank you’re wife/girlfriend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
i have a friend of mine who is a girl and she was discussing with me that her and her boyfriend practice domestic discipline.

Anyone on here do that ?
Are not you the fellow who's gf left you as you previously stated in another thread prior to now, just recently? Did you spank her and now feel as if it was the reason why she literally kicked you "to the curb?"

Reactions: Mittelstadt

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Are not you the fellow who's gf left you as you previously stated in another thread prior to now, just recently? Did you spank her and now feel as if it was the reason why she literally kicked you "to the curb?"
My girlfriend left me 7 months ago after I voted for trump lol

She use to be a moderate but turned very liberal over the years and I’ve always been a very conservative guy.

Reactions: Negan4Coach

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I find it odd that this female friend would discuss such a thing, unless thats her way of calling out to you for help.

But if they both like it and she likes discussing parts of her life that most people keep private well then, good for her/them, I guess.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
This is the weirdest f***ing thing I have ever heard.
My mind was in the gutter right away, because that's usually when I make the connection between "spanking and consenting adults" and even then, unless it's a flat out fetish there isn't really spanking going on but a nice slap to the "goods that are in front of you".

There's got to be something extremely wrong with her or him if they believe an adult significant other needs to be "spanked in order to heel".

Again, if that is a fetish a sexual kind of thing, more power to him/her.. anything else is just called domestic abuse.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
This is the weirdest ****ing thing I have ever heard.
My mind was in the gutter right away, because that's usually when I make the connection between "spanking and consenting adults" and even then, unless it's a flat out fetish there isn't really spanking going on but a nice slap to the "goods that are in front of you".

There's got to be something extremely wrong with her or him if they believe an adult significant other needs to be "spanked in order to heel".

Again, if that is a fetish a sexual kind of thing, more power to him/her.. anything else is just called domestic abuse.

You must be new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan