Do the Patriots win a game this season?

tTheVeganWoofMate

Adopt.Volunteer. Rescued is the best breed!
Mar 21, 2019
NJ
IMG_3605.png

IMG_3606.png

I say no.
Maybe a w at Tennessee?
Hopefully there is a generational WR prospect next year at #1.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
yes. they brought in some talent. might not make the playoffs as a rebuilding squad but the foundation is there

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Probably 3 to 4 wins. They'll take one off the Jets, they'll take Tennessee, one off the Colts and maybe the Bears

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Yes they will, they’ll win a couple, at least one of which no one will expect. It’s the NFL. Plus I don’t think they’ll be “among worst teams of all time” bad this year.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Will the Pats win more than the 4 games they did in 2023? Think they will match the 4 they got last season. I don't like their limited weapons on offense. And I figure at some point in late October, they had the QB job to Maye and let him run the final 10 games of the season.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Their defense is still really good (though Barmore's condition is a massive hit to them), enough to steal a few games. Depends on how Mayo is tactically with the offense and whether Maye is ready to go or needs to redshirt. But I'm sure they finish better than last year.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Their defense is still really good (though Barmore's condition is a massive hit to them), enough to steal a few games. Depends on how Mayo is tactically with the offense and whether Maye is ready to go or needs to redshirt. But I'm sure they finish better than last year.
I expect Brisset to start in Sept and Oct. Daniels, Nix, Caleb will start for their clubs. Maye and McCarthy have the fewest college starts, so less likely to start game 1.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
They won't lose every game, but they'll certainly lose a lot of them.

Still building and should add another top 5 pick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Their defense could be near the top of the league. If they can run the ball even remotely well they could be a dark horse in a lot of games, and probably a really good team to take against the spread early in the year lol.

pockets

I haven't slept for 10 days cuz that'd be too long
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Yes. They've got a top 10 D, and there's nowhere for their offense to go but up. And even with their generationally shit offense from last year, 8 of their losses were 1 score games. So I'm guessing with a slight improvement on O, they'll end up in the 4-6 wins range.

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
They’ll win their first game, Cincy and burrow notorious slow starters

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
F them.
For every winning season they had with Brady the can sit on the sidewalk being a fly attracting steaming pule.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They weren't worst team in league last year and roster probably has enough talent for 4-5 wins

Several winnable games on that schedule
Trust their Defence. It's really whether the new OC Van Pelt can design and call the offence. That's the thing with the top young QBs from the draft. All of their HC are Defensive guys, so they are relying on the OC, Waldron in Chicago for Caleb, Kingsbury in Was for Daniels, and Van Pelt in NE for Maye for the development of their QBs. Also don't expect to see Maye start a game until end of October at the earliest and more realistically, not until sometime in November.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad