Do the Panthers actually get away with everything?

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Not to mention Draisaitl blatantly elbowed Barkov, took him out for the rest of that game, plus another, and no suspension or even fine

After that, the clowns were storming on here, saying he purposely missed the rest of a 2-1 game in Gm 2 of the SCFs, so he can get Draisaitl suspended, and came back for Gm 3 perfectly fine.

Booooohooooo the Panthers are mean.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

TurboLemon

Mar 11, 2013
Is keeping calls even a hockey only thing? I don't see that in the NFL. Also, is it a newer thing? I seem to remember >10 years ago people always complaining when calls weren't even and now they are.
Kerry Fraser, ref from 1973-2010, used to have a column on TSN. Most of his articles revolved around game management and how he controlled the game. Confirmed WWE on ice pretty much. Still love the game, but I'm never going to put money on it.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Looks like Tampa passed the torch to Florida in more than one way.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Yes and no. It seems like a lot of teams at the peak of their success (Florida, Boston, LA, St Louis) get away with a ton. I think it's because they make so many infractions that the refs try to manage the game and only call some infractions.

They're still a very good team and deserve their accolades. They just know how to "game the system".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad