Do the Leafs have a good plan for winning the SC?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
After the Stars picked up Tanev, they were for sure winning the cup. I don’t see why Leafs wont

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Since they signed Tavares 6 years ago, they've won one playoff series. It seems like any other team would move on from the "Big 4" forwards and try to win a SC. What do you think?

The Leafs have not had a good plan for 50 years, the Leafs are all about printing money and they doing that very good.

SheldonJPlankton

Sponsor
Oct 30, 2006
The thing with the Leafs is that their organization and many of their key players are NPCs. As NPCs they can't move beyond their core programming...and their core essence is weakness, softness, fragility and heartlessness.

Failure is the ultimate result because success is an impossibility.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I don’t think so. They can’t win one round and when they finally did, they partied like it was 67 only to get smoked in round 2 Becuase they were probably still hungover thinking they won the cup

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
No, they screwed it up signing Tavares, then everyone else on team just compared themselves to JT in negotiating.

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
Lou is a dinosaur, but I rather want during the growing years for my young core a old dinosaur as my GM than cream buff weak and meek fake glass Dubas.

Mitch Marner turned into Dubas during these years. A Entitled, whiny, meek, selfish and fails to deliver.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
The Leafs plan is to throw shit at the wall and pray something sticks.

I don't feel they're a very well run team at the moment.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I can assure you they do not. And tbh I dont think they really care to. They care a lot more about having a consistent winning team in the regular season so they can sell jerseys and merchandise and also bank on that bit of extra playoff revenue every year and if they get something more its a bonus.

They are completely risk adverse and will not do what is required to win. Its not a surprise that all the Toronto sports teams owned by Rogers are a complete mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->