Do any Philadelphia Flyers fans remember this game from the 90's?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nhlanon1

Oct 15, 2023
I think I saw this on a TV at the store in the 90's and was curious if anyone remembers it or might know when it was. I believe Eric Lindros was feuding with some player and the announcers knew something was going to go down. The game started and almost immediately, either Lindros checked the guy or got checked. They either fought or the guy got checked into the boards hard and Eric was ejected from the game. This likely was a Saturday or holiday game.

Did this happen as I remembered it? Anyone have any info on it? I know it's a longshot.

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Lindros barely ever got ejected as a Flyer. What I’m guessing happened here is one of three things. Either he wasn’t ejected and then it could have been damn near anything or we have two partial fits.

But that’s literally a dozen games into his career, so there wasn’t any rivalry.

The rivalry aspect would make sense since Matt Barnaby was in the game, but it was Jay McKee he Slashed in the head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad