Display on this board

crystal ball

Mar 30, 2007
Hi all...sorry to bring this here, but I figured somebody will know the answer and then the mods can shut it down. Is everyone seeing the display on this board really wide now? Or is it something on my monitor? If it's just me, anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Hi all...sorry to bring this here, but I figured somebody will know the answer and then the mods can shut it down. Is everyone seeing the display on this board really wide now? Or is it something on my monitor? If it's just me, anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Leigh Anne

well, not sure if that's what your talking about, but for a few months now, i always get a horizontal scroll bar, like the website can never be quite to the width of the window.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I'm seeing it too. Page is stretched so wide, I see the topic of the thread and then a lot of space. I can't see #posts and last post without scrolling to the right.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Thanks,
Leigh Anne

Hi Leigh Anne - Yeah, I've had the same issue the past week. It seems to be a browser problem. Chrome makes the thing extend way too far, however Safari works fine. Try switching browsers in the meanwhile; hopefully someone on the tech side will figure this out.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Untitled.png

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Hey CS - I notice you're using Chrome. The problem seems to be specific to that browser. Try switching for now.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Press Alt + F4 for a short term solution

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Short solution for the time being is to close the prospects scroller at the top of the screen. There's something in the code that Chrome suddenly disagrees with. Anyway the admins are aware and hopefully the problem will be solved soon.

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
Short solution for the time being is to close the prospects scroller at the top of the screen. There's something in the code that Chrome suddenly disagrees with. Anyway the admins are aware and hopefully the problem will be solved soon.

How do you close the scroller?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad