GDT: Dirty Rags vs Pretty Pens Sat 3/16 @3PM est

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
My prediction for this game is that we start out with our hair on fire and we look great, but just not getting the goals, and then some Ranger D man slug puts some random shot on net that bounces off a player and behind our goalie….then we get down/frustrated and before you know it it’s 3-0 Rangers….then we basically don’t care and concede and the Rangers take their foot off the gas accordingly and we get a goal in like the mid-third period and then Rangers ice a 4-1 victory….sound familiar?
I think we score late to tie and then win in OT.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Doesn’t matter if they overplay him now bc our season ends mid April lol

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Doesn’t matter if they overplay him now bc our season ends mid April lol

Idk the official stats but feels like he’s started 20 of the past 15 games. I wanted to re-sign Ned (after they didn’t trade him - which they should have) but with the season he’s had, dude deserves a situation much better than this.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
My prediction for this game is that we start out with our hair on fire and we look great, but just not getting the goals, and then some Ranger D man slug puts some random shot on net that bounces off a player and behind our goalie….then we get down/frustrated and before you know it it’s 3-0 Rangers….then we basically don’t care and concede and the Rangers take their foot off the gas accordingly and we get a goal in like the mid-third period and then Rangers ice a 4-1 victory….sound familiar?
I think before the rags d man scores, we get a PP and then aimlessly pass the puck around the perimiter then Sid tries to sauce a pass through three penalty killers and pp 1 goes off shaking their heads, then pp2 comes out and letang rips a shot into the d man’s shin pads

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
Ned will start against the Wings tomorrow.
In the meantime, Pens are gonna take a great big dump on the Rangers.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
And another similar stat lol…woof

1710613549859.png

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
It is pretty crazy that they are only 5 points out of a playoff spot.

Besides the fact they are a bad team playing their worst hockey of the season, jumping over 5 teams makes it nearly impossible, though. It's why sticking with Sullivan this long is so frustrating. These other teams are not good. A spot was their's for the taking and they decided to not do anything about it.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
That seems like the only time he’s played in the last couple months
He's given up five goals or more in each of his last three starts. The team's play in front of him has a lot to do with that, but he hasn't been sharp.

Jarry is on pace to play about 58 games. That should be fine for him.

Reactions: Pens x

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
It is pretty crazy that they are only 5 points out of a playoff spot.

Besides the fact they are a bad team playing their worst hockey of the season, jumping over 5 teams makes it nearly impossible, though. It's why sticking with Sullivan this long is so frustrating. These other teams are not good. A spot was their's for the taking and they decided to not do anything about it.
don't worry it won't be after this weekend ends

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I just don't see that this team coached By Coach S and Todd PP Rierdan can have more than 5 wins in the next 18. Just can't see as hard as I try. Lets shoot 30 shots from the wall all limp them from the ble line by the worst defensive squad in NHL (putting pucks on the net) and still live in the hope that Sid will somehow grind out 3 goals evernight behind the net off of the goalies back...Neh...no chance, I just wish they could bring Poulin, let Puusty, Pono and some other guys run amok and enjoy the rest of the season...this way just an awful grind watching Graves and Smith...it is really a chore..

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sprong has 17 goals this season but our coach on this goal-starved team has no use for him…play away from the puck or PK or something

Is ABC planning on showing this game over women’s soccer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad