Prospect Info: Devon Levi, G, Northeastern University (obtained in Reinhart deal) - Signed 3/17/23, Assigned 4/3/24

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
inconceivable that you can obtain a vehicle outside of the city you work/live.
It's a generational thing. Our young neighbors have many online deliveries a day, never support the local economy/business, have door dash daily, and have no inclination to be part of the local community. We "might" get a few words out of them a year if/when we actually see them, we call them generation Z for Zombies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
inconceivable that you can obtain a vehicle outside of the city you work/live.

Perhaps that was the model he wanted and the nearest one in stock was in Victor? Maybe he shopped around and they offered better pricing? Perhaps someone on the Amerks recommended he go there because they were treated well? We don't know. Also, is 85 miles really all that far? Hell, I used to drive up to Toronto to go record shopping and that was 120 miles from where I was living at the time.

It's a generational thing. Our young neighbors have many online deliveries a day, never support the local economy/business, have door dash daily, and have no inclination to be part of the local community. We "might" get a few words out of them a year if/when we actually see them, we call them generation Z for Zombies.

Eh, I have a Silent and a Boomer parent and they have no issue traveling to get a vehicle if there is a deal.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
And he made a couple of "extra" saves too, not just saving what he needs to save.

IN other words, he played like an actual NHL goalie, like he did at the end of last year

This team does not need Dom Hasek to win. We just need slightly below average NHL goaltending given our offense

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
When was looking at getting my new truck I did compare sales tax rates for all the cities. I do miss the days of no sales tax on online purchases.

Reactions: paulmm3

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
I never thought 20 games into the season we'd be sending down Levi to the AHL and proclaiming UPL as the established goalie but here we are. UPL has earned this opportunity with his outstanding play and Levi can go down a level and do what he has always done, dominate until he's ready for the next level.

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
This is the right call. My vote was not for him to start in the NHL, but I accepted it as inevitable. It’s awesome that he got some time in the NHL, and now he can go to the AHL. Definitely the right call and I think this will be great for his development.

I’m happy they weren’t stubborn and just kept him up

I really really wish they’d find a better option than Comrie to pair with 6K. But oh well

Reactions: Faceboner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad