Devils will win the President's Trophy

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Where do you get your info..... X?🤣
Couldn't find an appropriate census excel file, but here's a handy dandy map of urbanized land from this census report:

1728187666430.png

Notice how New Jersey has basically no white in it? Notice how it's nearly all in purple? Connecticut is the only state that even comes close to just how developed New Jersey is. We'll caveat that Rhode Island is too small to really judge.

Seriously, did you real think the state at the very core of the northeast megalopolis would be remotely competitive in this in any way? The Garden State thing dates to the days of Johnny Appleseed and has long since failed to reflect real world development patterns. There may still be a farm or two around, but apart from DC, which is not in fact a state, you're the national leaders in paving over paradise to put up a parking lot.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
Long story short my friend played for him and mentioned how he's difficult. Like if you don't have chemistry with a player and it's based on skill-set, an example being a guy like Kessel couldn't play with Crosby or Malkin, but played better with Bonino and Hagelin. If a guy like Kessel/Crosby/Malkin said that he'll basically ignore you or act like he's above you and says how it's his team because he's a head coach as it's a workplace not a place for friends or drama. When in reality that's what it usually is, sure as a manager myself it's a place to work but you don't want as little tension as possible. Once in a while he threatens to try and have you traded or sent to the minors if you don't co-operate.

My prediction with Keefe is he's not going to see eye to eye with how players are rolled out, line-ups, starting goaltenders or certain gameplans.

Honestly, the guy has a good coaching mindset, like I said extremely smart but super stubborn and acts like he's in full control while also expecting people to brown-nose him.
Didn't Kessel put up career high points playing next to Malkin?

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
The Garden State thing dates to the days of Johnny Appleseed and has long since failed to reflect real world development patterns
"The toxic garden that smells like sulfur state"?

"The I-95 is constantly under construction state"?

Gonna need a bigger license plate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad