Devils will win the President's Trophy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RANDOMH3RO

Jan 19, 2007
I highly doubt they are presidents trophy winners. But I bet not many bet on the rangers last season. It would take a lot of luck to be on top of the league for the devils. No injuries and markstrom plays like a top 10 goalie and they can be top 5 probably.

myleafs

May 25, 2021
Pretty shocked most comments are negative. I think the chances are higher the Devils win the Presidents Trophy than they miss the playoffs by quite a bit... They should be top 10 easily

These takes are bad. Keefe is a great coach
I literally spit out my coffee reading that....made me laugh....thanks

Reactions: Leafshater67

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
If Markstrom plays well they might. I think they take a divisional spot similar to a couple seasons ago.

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
I don't know about the President's Trophy, but I do think a power vacuum exists in the East for somebody to step up.

Who's good besides Florida?

Boston and Toronto are unserious. Tampa's cooked. Carolina never gets it done.

The Rangers? Psh.
Plus I see a lot of comments about Keefe yet.. what does playoff success have to do with the President's Trophy?

If anything Keefe is the perfect fit for a team fighting for said regular-season spot; playoff success is another story

this is tactical. got to get the embarrassing devils thread out of the way early. no better time than when it's still the offseason.
someone gets it - i took the charge so the rest could go on

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
The President's Trophy parades can be pretty wild.

parade.png

• Haha
Reactions: chaz4hockey

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
On paper the Devils are a top 10 team. I think if they can get someone like Blake Coleman at the deadline to add more grit to their bottom 6, then they will be favourites to come out of the East.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
They're definitely getting a lot of love for the roster etc.
Fun team to watch from what I recall. A welcome change from Jersey teams in the past from a fan perspective. Sometimes that's not a good thing when it comes to the NHL.

New Jersey has the 5th easiest schedule this year according to CanadaSportsBetting when gauging strength of opponents.
They are travelling more than I expected though, 12th most travel

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
They're definitely getting a lot of love for the roster etc.
Fun team to watch from what I recall. A welcome change from Jersey teams in the past from a fan perspective. Sometimes that's not a good thing when it comes to the NHL.

New Jersey has the 5th easiest schedule this year according to CanadaSportsBetting when gauging strength of opponents.
They are travelling more than I expected though, 12th most travel

How can it be? Everybody is playing everybody.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad