GDT: Devils @ Wild - 8:00 PM - MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Looking forward to having a heart attack every time Jack falls down for the next 8 years
I’m not it doesn’t matter w or without him. This team is trash and has the wrong combination of players. We need a trade it’s time to say bye to some guys that have been here. It’s just a bunch of soft ass skilled guys ( w not enough skill) it’s not a team built for NHL hockey. And it can’t last in a full season and certainly would get crushed in playoff hockey but they won’t have to worry about that.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel like we've allowed more shots this period than either of the first two.

At least we're certainly on pace to allow more shots this period than the first two.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
THE HORROR .... THE HORROR
giphy.gif

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Yeah I am not sure how people are missing this. Team defense has been bad. Bad choices. Too many chances against.

I mean, I get what Bleed is saying - Blackwood didn't look that puck into his glove that he gifted Kulikov, and probably should've had the first one - but I just don't know what this season will be like if we don't have Blackwood firing on all cylinders - there's just no hope then.

Reactions: Bleedred

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I feel like we've allowed more shots this period than either of the first two.

At least we're certainly on pace to allow more shots this period than the first two.
13 in the first, 13 in the second and 10 right now

So it probably will be more

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
I’m not it doesn’t matter w or without him. This team is trash and has the wrong combination of players. We need a trade it’s time to say bye to some guys that have been here. It’s just a bunch of soft ass skilled guys ( w not enough skill) it’s not a team built for NHL hockey. And it can’t last in a full season and certainly would get crushed in playoff hockey but they won’t have to worry about that.
cool

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I think you're probably right that we aren't going anywhere on Bernier's shoulder, but Blackwood has given up a couple stinkers lately. Even in the Tampa game. The first goal against the Sharks was a bad one and there's two tonight he could have had. Goals 1 and 4.

Agree completely.

BillyCostigan

Nov 9, 2021
What I don't get is, if he's healed why would taking faceoffs affect his shoulder?

Just don't think Hughes is healed at all, probably got rushed because they felt they needed him now.

He doesn't play like he's confident, he plays scared.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So we iced Geertsen to play 4:11, Tatar hasn't even gotten 11.5 minutes yet lol.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I mean, I get what Bleed is saying - Blackwood didn't look that puck into his glove that he gifted Kulikov, and probably should've had the first one - but I just don't know what this season will be like if we don't have Blackwood firing on all cylinders - there's just no hope then.

He isn't on top of his game for sure, but we got to be better in front.

I think Ruff is playing him too much. I don't think playing him into the ground is doing him and favors.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't know, I've been alarmed for a while here. We haven't won 2 in a row in a while.

We haven't won 2 in a f***in week in like a month, or at least it feels like it's been a month. It's been close to it.

They've only had two multi-game winning streaks all year...the first two games of the season, and the three in a row in early November just before hitting the skids in the last nine games.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Missing the game but from what I can read Geertsen is playing and no one was deterred, right?
Deterred from what ? Playing hockey ? You are missing the game so it’s unwise to comment.

Yeah say what you want but it’s true. They have some good moments but good players doesn’t mean a good team.
So we iced Geertsen to play 4:11, Tatar hasn't even gotten 11.5 minutes yet lol.
Yes. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad