GDT: Devils vs. Red Wings - 7:00 PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Zacha is playing better and may one day be a good player, but right now it’s shocking how bad he is at finishing. I mean Jesus Christ, it’s Josefson level.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
hes ****ing developing and playing much better recently than earlier in the year

some young players take time. Not everyone develops at the same rate. Writing him off at 20 ****ing years old is moronic.
Production wise he’s been worse as the years gone on though. It’s actually on pace to be worse than last hear. That is what I call regressing. Not developing

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’d still trust Zajac over Hayes.
I would too.

I don't think Zajac is actually worse than Hayes, but I'm also taking into considerations the expectations for both players and I had zero for Hayes.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Overreaction at it's finest. If the devils capitalize on half of the high quality chances this is a completely different game.

The PP continues to be a problem. Another 0/5 night.

But their overall play wasn't bad at all...this was nothing like the Philly no show.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Seriously you guys are in too deep. Learn how to step back and breath.

You make a good thing and twist it bad. You make a bad thing and turn it into the apocalypse.

Really need to chill out.

It is,hilarious how similar this is to this Yanks season. They didn't win for a month and Judge fell into a pit and the fanbase said the same shit you guys did.

Trade all the old guys. Young guys are overrated. Team is actually not as good as the hot start. Yadda yaddA.

Turned it around and those folks vanished.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Old enough, to party.
8KZGg66.gif

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
It's not black and white like that. He needs to play better and he needs to start scoring, but he played very well tonight and unfortunately had nothing to show for it.

And then there's what you're doing, which is literally taking every single ****ing opportunity to **** on the kid. Whatever helps you sleep at night man. Keep shouting at the top of the roof tops how bad you think Zacha is because it's just embarrassing.
MISSING CHANCE AFTER CHANCE HIGH AND WIDE IS NOT PLAYING WELL! What is so hard to comprehend. I mean holy f*** again, if that were one of the vets you certainly wouldn’t be talking about how well he played because he missed a bunch of golden opportunities

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
We should sticky the Newark Penn train schedule on game day so we know what time to go lay on the tracks.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Tbh it’s deserved now, it’s definitely getting close to panic time. Thing is some here actually enjoy being miserable. That I have no tolerance for.

cory was sick, hall goes down, gibbons goes down....still 2nd place. cause for concern? maybe. but come on this is something this team hasnt had to deal with and they are young. they still came off a losing streak. this is just bad timing. some of them are gonna have to eat crow real soon. i see a good stretch coming up for this team soon. these vibes dont help anything. i say go root for the oilers if you wanna be negative to a fault.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I forgot to bring this up at the time, but I think the puck came out twice on the PP. It was in the 2nd period, but I can't remember if they were on two different PP's or the same PP.

I'm not sure how the refs missed that, but they would have been no-goals if we scored, unless they just looked that way and didn't really come out.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Overreaction at it's finest. If the devils capitalize on half of the high quality chances this is a completely different game.

The PP continues to be a problem. Another 0/5 night.

But their overall play wasn't bad at all...this was nothing like the Philly no show.

I actually liked the PP ‘more’ tonight than when it’s been top ten for most of the season. Of course it’s the old meme of you can get style points but doesn’t mean jack if you can’t score

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We have Boston tomorrow and Nashville Thursday. Need to play much better against those teams.

Reactions: Bleedred

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Production wise he’s been worse as the years gone on though. It’s actually on pace to be worse than last hear. That is what I call regressing. Not developing

he got a bunch of PP points last year which he has not gotten this year. Now that hes back on the PP, the points will come.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Even the Company Man to end all Company Men, Steve Cangialosi, recognizes this team isn't as good as their record.

Fifteen wins out of 35 outside of their hot start isn't great. I have no faith in John Hynes to make the necessary adjustments. And god help us if Taylor Hall misses any more time.

You got that right. Hynes doesn’t know how to adjust at all. He thinks sitting one stiff for another will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad