GDT: Devils vs. Leafs - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nice to see us win games when Cory allows 3 or 4 goals.

The piece of **** Leafs should be embarrased. Blew a 3-0 lead and lost to us in the shootout after we played one of our 5 worst period's in the last season+:laugh:

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
There goes TSN and Sportsnet narrative of the Devils being boring for tonight's post-game coverage. And no trapping either! Whatever will they talk about? I intend to find out

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Deb literally just asked Cammalleri if he made a save in OT. He did not, that was a gaffe by Steve. LMAO

That was my first thought.

I think Steve got a little tongue tied there and blurted out Cammalleri, who was also on the ice at the time he said that I believe.

I don't even think Cammalleri made a save or even looked like he made one.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
That should of been an emotional interview. Camm has been through a lot and was emotional, and all Deb could ask is if this was the "guteist" win of the year, and if he made a save on a play where he clearly didn't make a save (Steve is just an idiot).

Deb sucks

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Auvitu is an amazing find by Shero, he's one of my favorite defenders on the team. Love this guy.

Wish he'd get used in OT more. He's got the wheels and creativity. Sure he might get caught, but I can't believe our chances of winning are any better with somebody like Lovejoy instead.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I really liked that Cam - Zajac - Lappin line. They looked great. When healthy:

Hall - Zacha - Bennett
Cammy - Zajac - Lappin
PAP - Henrique - Palmieri
Blandisi/Kalinin - Fiddler - DSP

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Good to see Cammalleri have a great night on the scoreboard and even better to hear his daughter is doing well.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
yay …a dirty extra point ….satisfaction lies more in knowing that leaf fans are upset as opposed to actually gaining bettman's appeaser to the lowest common denominator and one chromosome too many people..

yeah….harsh poetry.

**** the 416

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Auvitu is an amazing find by Shero, he's one of my favorite defenders on the team. Love this guy.

He's like our Cammy on defense, when Cammy is on at least (Severson being our Hall :)). He helps create so much offense just with his speed through the neutral zone and his offensive awareness. I love his game. I wish Santini was ready because him instead of Lovejoy or Quincey would make me feel better about our defense. I'm content with it for this year though. They're not world beaters by any means but they've improved at creating offense which was more than half the battle last season.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
exheSKb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad