t5Adjob.png

emeterem_zps7ea124cf.jpg

OysXeLU.png

oDO37ou.png

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I woulda waited for tomorrow to play JQ.
Philly is a dirty head hunting team.
They will target PZ and JQ.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
uhhhh wheres Santini? Please dont tell me he is injured

He's being benched by the clueless wonder known as John Hynes. Because a player that has been playing well some how needs to sit and watch from above. Because watching a dumpster fire will totally help to learn the game, if he can even stay awake.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is why the Prout trade sucks and I would have preferred future considerations over another defenseman for Quincey.

At least he's actually been a healthy scratch already though.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is why the Prout trade sucks and I would have preferred future considerations over another defenseman for Quincey.

At least he's actually been a healthy scratch already though.

Agreed, as much as I think he's a bit overhyped I'd MUCH rather see Auvitu get these games than a confirmed jag in Prout. Clearly he's not in their plans though if they're not even going to give him a run now.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Agreed, as much as I think he's a bit overhyped I'd MUCH rather see Auvitu get these games than a confirmed jag in Prout. Clearly he's not in their plans though if they're not even going to give him a run now.

Prout reminds me of a Fraser/Helgeson type, not that he's nearly as bad as either of them, but just that style. A ''Tough and rugged'' defenseman that can fight if need be and has very little skills in the way of moving the puck and making plays.

I'm not sure why we haven't called Auvitu up yet, probably because caveman Hynes doesn't like him.

And if we win while getting outshot something fierce, Hynes will dress the lineup tomorrow, except maybe the goalie. If we lose while playing great, Hynes will make a change just to make a change because he saw a loss.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel bad for JQ.

Has to center no-skill Pietila (because we have to have another Kalinin on the roster and now we have multiple Kalinin's, even with the real Kalinin long gone) and Lappin.

Speaking of Kalinin, we haven't won a game since the day he was traded,:laugh:

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
I feel bad for JQ.

Has to center no-skill Pietila (because we have to have another Kalinin on the roster and now we have multiple Kalinin's, even with the real Kalinin long gone) and Lappin.

Speaking of Kalinin, we haven't won a game since the day he was traded,:laugh:

First there was the curse of the bambino and now the kurse of Kalinin! We're screwed

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
First there was the curse of the bambino and now the kurse of Kalinin! We're screwed

We did technically win one game since he's been out of the organization haha.

Although it was probably our second most undeserved win of the season, second to only that 2-1 shootout victory over Washington, where we couldn't play defense at all and were murdered in shots.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Didn't we win the first 2 games we wore them?

The first one we definitely did. It was against Pittsburgh in 09-10.

The second one was probably that 3-0 loss to Washington in March of 2011, which might have been the final nail in our coffin on that season.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
The first one we definitely did. It was against Pittsburgh in 09-10.

The second one was probably that 3-0 loss to Washington in March of 2011, which might have been the final nail in our coffin on that season.

Your memory of specific games always amazes me. I barely remember what happened in January of this year, much less what happened in 2011.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad