GDT: Devils vs. Flyers - 7:00 PM - MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Sharangovich is everywhere right now.
hot.jpg

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I wouldn’t say Shara’s shit is heavy or that amazing. It’s his release that is very good. It’s quick and deceptive. He uses weird shooting angles and can get it off in a hurry plus shoots it off his back foot or in tight to his body etc. He catches goalies sleeping by letting his shot go quickly and doesn’t really set it up like most players do. It’s off his stick in a hurry. He also likes to use the defencemen as a screen and shoot it between the defenders legs or under their stick

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I wouldn’t say Shara’s shit is heavy or that amazing. It’s his release that is very good. It’s quick and deceptive. He uses weird shooting angles and can get it off in a hurry plus shoots it off his back foot or in tight to his body etc. He catches goalies sleeping by letting his shot go quickly and doesn’t really set it up like most players do. It’s off his stick in a hurry. He also likes to use the defencemen as a screen and shoot it between the defenders legs or under their stick
source.gif

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Hughes. Wow. I wish he would've cut to the net though, Kuok wasn't available for the pass

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

:laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This unit has looked good before when it was put together with Johnsson instead of Nico.

They almost never put all of Bratt, Hughes, and Smith on the same unit all year. No idea why

Reactions: Blender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad