GDT: Devils vs Bruins - 47 more of these - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
It’s obvious he probably won’t be in until Santini comes out or someone else gets injured. Having him, Santini, Lovejoy and Greene all in the lineup at the same time is redundant and pretty close to insanity.

I thought Santini was really good his first two games back, but he was scary bad last game.
This line of thinking would work if it was the case all season

Mirco has been shunned before Santini was up so I doubt that has to do with it

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Mueller is the new Santini. Goes from playing tough minutes to not playing at all. It's bizarre how they handle some players.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This line of thinking would work if it was the case all season

Mirco has been shunned before Santini was up so I doubt that has to do with it
He did start getting scratched before Santini was put back in, but it seems like he was in and out and didn't really sit for extended stretches.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
these nonstop betting commercials are out of control

2pw0jl.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Mueller is the new Santini. Goes from playing tough minutes to not playing at all. It's bizarre how they handle some players.
I think Mueller may be Beau Bennetted after this year.

You know there's a few players that are BB'd or DSP'd after this year and with him not being a regular, I could see us letting him walk and become a UFA like Beau Bennett.

We spent a 3rd round pick (cheaper than what we spent on Mueller) on Bennett the offseason before and let him walk the next year. I really think Mueller could be this year's version of that.

And Noesen is likely another one that's going, but that's not really hard to predict.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Do you just copy and paste your posts daily? Haynes and shero aren't going anywhere so suck it up buttercup and move on

Hynes sucks, this team will go no where with him. And Shero better actually do something to make this team better next season or he can go to. Can't handle that? Cant help you there.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I think Mueller may be Beau Bennetted after this year.

You know there's a few players that are BB'd or DSP'd after this year and with him not being a regular, I could see us letting him walk and become a UFA like Beau Bennett.

We spent a 3rd round pick (cheaper than what we spent on Mueller) on Bennett the offseason before and let him walk the next year. I really think Mueller could be this year's version of that.

And Noesen is likely another one that's going, but that's not really hard to predict.
I'll honestly be furious if they just cast off Mueller after what they spent to get him, and how they have used him. This team blows, find a place for the 22 year old you spent 2 picks to acquire.

Reactions: Take Notes

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'll honestly be furious if they just cast off Mueller after what they spent to get him, and how they have used him. This team blows, find a place for the 22 year old you spent 2 picks to acquire.

Exactly

Scratch LJ or Greene instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad