GDT: Devils vs. Blue Jackets - 5:00 PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cory faced 82 shots last night, why is he playing again?

If he gets lit up, that's on Hiney Head and the asinine decision to pretend we're fighting for the playoffs. We're finished, so why are we playing our starter on the second half of a back to back, especially with the workload he faced last night? We're just compiling extra losses against his record.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Great to hear Zacha is healthy. This defense is gonna be the ugliest we've had in quite some time without Severson and Greene. Probably the worst we've had in decades.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The hilarious part is workload was the reason given why Cory didn't start the back to back games against the Isles when we WERE still on the fringe of staying in the race, but now that we're not let's just go ahead and run him into the ground, makes perfect sense. Kinkaid shouldn't be on the team if he's not going to play now.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
The hilarious part is workload was the reason given why Cory didn't start the back to back games against the Isles when we WERE still on the fringe of staying in the race, but now that we're not let's just go ahead and run him into the ground, makes perfect sense. Kinkaid shouldn't be on the team if he's not going to play now.

Hynes pisses me off more with each game.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Ugh those forwards. Oy that defense. We've got so much work to do.

"Oh boy! Oh my! The Devils come oh so close at one end, now the former Devil Kyle Quincey comes in and rushes one up the ice and streaking down the wing and looks like a 30 goal winger and blasts one top corner on Keith Kinkaid! A tremendous and beautiful wrist shot! And I gotta look at that again Steve!"

:laugh::laugh:

Remember a few games ago when the announcer mics cut out and it was only the ambient arena sound for a few minutes? I wish that was an option. I would totally watch games that way.

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
I thought Hynes pulled a healthy scratch with Severson and almost spit my drink out.

Yea this game will get very ugly very fast. 4 non NHL defenseman we are playing right here.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
I thought Hynes pulled a healthy scratch with Severson and almost spit my drink out.

Yea this game will get very ugly very fast. 4 non NHL defenseman we are playing right here.

Severson deserves to be scratched - healthy or not.

He hasn't been playing well lately.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Happy to see Zacha back, hopefully he can pick up where he left off before his concussion.

We're pretty much icing an AHL team against one of the top teams in the NHL though, so yea...

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
At least the top two lines resemble an NHL lineup tonight. Would rather Blender up on the 3rd instead of Lappin though.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hall has been a big disappointment this season imo....

He's on a 64 point pace over an 82 game season (he won't hit this as he missed games obviously), which is one point less than he had last season over 82 games on a worse offensive team. What exactly were you expecting?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hall has been a big disappointment this season imo....

But why? Don't you realize that he's on pace for ONE fewer point (over 82 games) than he was last year and he's on the worst team at offense that he's ever played for?

There a player on pace for 64 points on this ****ing team! That's the sad part....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium