Devils twitter account chirps Sabres for starting season 0-2

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
I wonder how different the team would be if Beniers was drafted instead of Power. I know it's only October but understandably Sabres should have very little patience for poor performances.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
This is funny but it must be hard on Sabre fans, who had such high hopes, realizing it’s the same as before. Heck they might even be worse.

I wonder how different the team would be if Beniers was drafted instead of Power. I know it's only October but understandably Sabres should have very little patience for poor performances.
Power has been their best player these two games. Maybe go back to the Dahlin draft and pick Hughes.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Maybe next time Clifton throws a Dillon elbow and to a Devil player and the dominoes fall on them again....maybe the Devils win it all....time will tell. Karma always speaks.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Maybe next time Clifton throws a Dillon elbow and to a Devil player and the dominoes fall on them again....maybe the Devils win it all....time will tell. Karma always speaks.
you mean when Clifton checked Mercer who didn't have the puck at all?

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
you mean when Clifton checked Mercer who didn't have the puck at all?
Or when Clifton hit Nico in the head last year with a dirty hit

Clifton has literally already been suspended due to a dirty headshot he threw

Grinner

May 31, 2022
Sabres organization doesn’t look at the competition in the off season. It’s like the owners are in their own world with their own objectives and standards that’s not NHL level. They have their players, they like them, and that’s what they’ll do. Dahlin, thompson, cozens, samuelsson, and tuch as the leadership group is reckless.
It's also young

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad