Devils twitter account chirps Sabres for starting season 0-2

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Oilers were dead last in November last year and were 2 goals away from a cup in June, maybe I'm being overly optimistic but how about we at least wait until November before ordering the gravestone eh.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
The Devils have one of the most try hard Twitter accounts out there but this one was good, once they saw the name of the venue they had this tweet locked and loaded, just had to hope they won both games in regulation

Reactions: BHD

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Oilers were dead last in November last year and were 2 goals away from a cup in June, maybe I'm being overly optimistic but how about we at least wait until November before ordering the gravestone eh.
I would normally agree with you, but in this case we have a long track record showing it is fine to pronounce the Sabres dead after 2 games.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I'll never understand some of y'all. In one breath we've got people complaining the NHL has no personality yet then people complain "this is tasteless1!" or "bad karma!"

All the other sports don't give two shits about karma. They also have a lot more personality, whether it be because they were humbled or just kept chirping.

Would’ve been funny had the Devils not missed playoffs with that roster last year

They were missing Hughes, Hamilton and didn't have Markstrom. So... not really.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad