Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - season begins!

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
My coworker just called me over and gave me this. Said they found it at a thrift store :laugh:

1000002180.jpg

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
My coworker just called me over and gave me this. Said they found it at a thrift store :laugh:

View attachment 913978

Go bigger. Buy the lifesize one.

Reactions: My3Sons

CalamityX23

May 2, 2023
So Timo back with Jack is going to be a thing???

I know if Keefe doesn't like something he'll make the change, if I understood that correctly.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
So Timo back with Jack is going to be a thing???

I know if Keefe doesn't like something he'll make the change, if I understood that correctly.

I think the lines are fine as they are until it starts to hurt us. We're 2-0 and Hughes has looked decent (particularly in the second game).

So no need to change it yet. If Timo and Hughes are slumping and it's costing us games, then I'm sure Keefe will make a change.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I think the lines are fine as they are until it starts to hurt us. We're 2-0 and Hughes has looked decent (particularly in the second game).

So no need to change it yet. If Timo and Hughes are slumping and it's costing us games, then I'm sure Keefe will make a change.
If Jack or Timo slump you figure the team puts them with Cotter so they can play with a league leading offensive talent to get them going.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Go bigger. Buy the lifesize one.

No thanks. I don't mind owning this one since it was free.

It's the third piece of Devils memorabilia a coworker has given me. I also have a Daneyko signed puck and bobblehead from coworkers. They definitely know who I root for :laugh:

Reactions: Better Call Sal

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Is he our new Brian "first liner" Gibbons?

Thats not nice to Jack. He has the skill to move up. Lines could be like:

Cotter - Hughes - Bastian
Palat - Haula - Noesen
Tatar -Hischier - Mercer
Meier - Lazar - Bratt

Sucks for Lazar getting demoted to 4th liner though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad