Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - offseason part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
View attachment 906246

Daneyko and Spaulding also following Herzog, so she seems to be the new Erika.

Definitely a bit green, but was working towards this type of position - though that was the case when Erika started in this role as well. Herzog also played at the NCAA level.

Wonder if this was a cost-cutting move for MSG?
i dont pay much attention to the pre/post/interviews but its nice that she has high level playing experience and not just a pretty face

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
would you guys shut the f*** up about pizza? jesus lol

200w.gif

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Growing up in NJ and living in Brooklyn, I am absolutely spoiled for pizza and I will forever be grateful for that.

Once a year I will order a disgusting 5 topping monstrosity from Papa John's because of that garlic sauce they give you with each order.

It is what it is.

Reactions: My3Sons and JimEIV

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Growing up in NJ and living in Brooklyn, I am absolutely spoiled for pizza and I will forever be grateful for that.

Once a year I will order a disgusting 5 topping monstrosity from Papa John's because of that garlic sauce they give you with each order.

It is what it is.

In a world where Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurley, anything is possible. You do you king.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hard to believe camp begins in a little over a week. It’s about as dead and boring as it is on August 13th. You wouldn’t know the difference.

Reactions: None Shall Pass

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
What am I looking at in this picture?

The jersey has a jesus fish on the arm. The logo has been morphed into a horned horse rearing its front legs. Her elbows are larger than her hands. Worst of all, she looks like the shrunken head man from Beetlejuice.

Why the hell do people edit themselves to look significantly worse?

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think I may have started the taco talk.

But the team started to do poorly on days where I had tacos, which was usually a Saturday. That’s when I usually eat them.

I remember getting them on a weekday during one of the games in the Carolina series that we lost.

Game 3 of the Rangers series was on a Saturday, so I probably did eat them that day.

Reactions: JimEIV

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
New Haven is seriously overrated.

Look at this matzah cracker, does this look good to anyone? This pic is from my phone

It's burt matzah. The wine in a plastic cup was good though.

View attachment 906173
This is like showing someone a celebrity whos hot but you chose the worst picture

Its not as good as other pizza around Jersey and NY, obviously, but geez you did New Haven pizza dirty with this one

Reactions: JimEIV

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I think I may have started the taco talk.

But the team started to do poorly on days where I had tacos, which was usually a Saturday. That’s when I usually eat them.

I remember getting them on a weekday during one of the games in the Carolina series that we lost.

Game 3 of the Rangers series was on a Saturday, so I probably did eat them that day.

You made me do this!

1000002113.jpg

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
no heating of tortilla in hot dry pan? amateur

and a flour tortilla at that, double amateur

see what you made me do!

They are white corn tortillas and were dry heated in the pan. I just got lazy and didn't leave them long enough on that side :laugh: Well, maybe less lazy and more hungry.

Hell, I even touched the peppers before searing them in a pan.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimEIV and Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad