Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Oh hell yeah.

20240930_210757.jpg

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Fighting is just the means to get Rempe out of the game or did I not explain that well enough? If Rempe is thrown out he can’t hit anyone in the head.

You can't force someone to fight

I highly doubt it. They would cry to the league who will absolutely side with them and he will get even more preferential treatment like Matt Cooke did. Remember how he was "reformed"? It was only because he played for the leagues darling team at the time.

I wasn't talking about the league, I was talking about the team. Ofc the league wont do anything. But if the player is hurting their team, they won't be getting playing time at all

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
You can't force someone to fight

I wasn't talking about the league, I was talking about the team. Ofc the league wont do anything. But if the player is hurting their team, they won't be getting playing time at all
If you are Rempe they can force you to fight. He loses credibility if he doesn’t. If he bails on fighting and then cheap shots someone he gets a bad reputation.

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
Man, now I'm kicking myself for not getting tickets and going to Prague. I didn't even consider it at the time but it looks like it'd be so fun. Though I don't know how much it would've cost lol, but a great experience like that is priceless
How did you not get invited to Prague as the Devils Associate Head Coach? I was very upset you didn't get the head coaching job.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
I've actually tossed around the idea in my head of COMPLETELY spreading the wealth in the top 9:

Tatar - Hischier - Mercer
Meier - Haula - Bratt
Palat - Hughes - Noesen

The idea being:
1. Jack would do well no matter who he's with. Palat would do board work and Noesen would be a netfront screen/garbage man which he's done very well at on Carolina's PP

2. Bratt would work zone entries and feed Meier's shot and Haula would do the dirty work

3. The Hischier line would hopefully regain its chemistry together.

It's a crazy thought, but I was hoping we'd try something like this in the preseason. Little did I know we would head out to Prague so early and only have 4 real preseason games.
finally we have found our 3c

if your point #1 stands i can see the benefit. i am just not a fan of reducing jack's or increasing palat's and noesen's even strength ice time

Reactions: Aurinko

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I would hope so. Dude has more talent than a few players we have. He would bring some much needed scoring to the bottom 6
I think he's definitely deserving of a spot. The stuff about needing to keep Bastian because of his size and physical play is overblown for me. He rarely uses it, he's sloth slow, but he does chip in occasionally with respect to those particulars just not enough to close the door on the conversation. I'd waive Bastian, sign Labanc, save the cap space.

Reactions: Wierzbowski426

HersheyBob27

Apr 5, 2014
Canada
I think he's definitely deserving of a spot. The stuff about needing to keep Bastian because of his size and physical play is overblown for me. He rarely uses it, he's sloth slow, but he does chip in occasionally with respect to those particulars just not enough to close the door on the conversation. I'd waive Bastian, sign Labanc, save the cap space.
Sorry team was decided along time ago bro. Preseason is meaningless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad