Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
1727707025821.png

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
If I wasn’t likely to be busy sweating out the Mets Game #162 tonight definitely has car crash appeal

I don't follow baseball, didn't realize they were playing an early double header today, they'll probably be people watching the end of the second game on the concourse tvs where the old Devils store use to be that's now a bar with tvs lol

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Between the rosters from both teams tonight and that game I wonder if people just skip this one tonight
Depends how much of our fanbase are Mets fans and how much are Yankees fans that won’t give a shit…but yeah just with the lineups themselves and the baseball, this is going to be the lightest non COVID crowd in the history of the Rock and they’ll still announce 10-11,000 lol

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Depends how much of our fanbase are Mets fans and how much are Yankees fans that won’t give a shit…but yeah just with the lineups themselves and the baseball, this is going to be the lightest non COVID crowd in the history of the Rock and they’ll still announce 10-11,000 lol

I edited my post cause I thought the games were at the same time but since it's road games and both early games it should almost be over before the Devils game starts so I can see people watching at the restaurants across the street and then heading inside.

The Islanders pre-season was one of the larger pre-season crowds I've seen but think that had to do with people just being excited for this season plus our weird schedule with the Prague games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad