Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

6-8 Weeks

kurt-angle-stare.gif

zoom-zoom-in.gif

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Kind of just stupidity tbh

You are a 1/2 weeks from training camp no need to ramp up the weights or taking contact to cause such a significant injury
You’re not getting bigger or stronger — something everyone wants all of our players to do — without pushing yourself in the gym. Gains aren’t happening unless there’s enough mechanical tension to grow. You run the risk of tweaking a shoulder if you’re going to hit the weights hard, even if you do everything right.

Reactions: My3Sons

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Sucks about Luke. I would say Nemec takes his icetime playing offside but he is injured too.
Hattaka v Zboril battle at training camp for 3LD on opening night.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I don’t recall Keefe’s system being overly complicated like Ruff’s. Luke can still watch tape and learn the system/get familiar with it off the ice.

Sure, it’s not the same as executing it on the ice, but if it’s not a very specific system he’s not starting from scratch. These guys are pros.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If it's 6-8 weeks from now, which I suspect it is, that's usually when that timeline starts, when they initially announce it.

So he could be back as early as October 20-25th or possibly as late as November the 5th-10th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad