Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
That explains inviting Zboril to camp when the left side is already pretty jammed up, even though obviously Zboril doesn't play the power play.

It likely means Nemec on the PP to begin the season.

Reactions: HBK27 and Devs3cups

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
He got injured at the start of the month and it’s 6-8 weeks, so probably back around mid/late-october. Definitely sucks, but it’s not the end of the world. Fair chance Nemec is good to go then as well.

Reactions: My3Sons

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
The same staff that said Jack didn’t need surgery either, right?

Up until he did.

hi-everybody-simpsons.gif

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Depth to be tested off the bat. If Nemec is still banged up, I'd think Kovacevic would just slide into that spot and they'd let Casey get a ton of ice time in Utica.

Siegenthaler-Hamilton
Dillon-Pesce
(Hatakka/Zboril/Misyul/White)-Kovacevic
DeSimone

PP1: Hamilton
PP2: tbd

PK1: Dillon-Pesce
PK2: Siegenthaler-Kovacevic

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Great. I love that they wouldnt have said anything until we started seeing pics and investigating. Cool
Well they would have had to next week when he wasn’t on ice to begin camp anyway but yeah, the picture sped up the timetable on them deigning to announce it by a few days lol

Kind of reminds me of when Travis never got injured in games but got injured working out :P

Reactions: Better Call Sal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad