Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
1726151123289.gif

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Initial thoughts on the Prospects Challenge roster is.....WHO?!?!?

I recognize a lot less names than usual. Sucks that Filmon is injured as he would've been one of the more intriguing players to watch this tournament.

I'm a little surprised that Yegorov isn't on the roster - he played in the USHL last season and that's the plan as well for this season. Maybe he's still back in Russia for the summer or because he's going the NCAA route he'd have to pay his own way?

Overall only 3 of our 7 2024 picks made it - already mentioned Yegorov, Silayev obviously wouldn't make it as the KHL regular season already started. Also missing Traff (not sure if SHL starts up soon) and Louhivaara who plays in Finland like Pikkarainen who is on the roster. Not sure if it has to do with whichever teams they'll be on this upcoming season, as I think the season may have already started up given some Lenni highlights.

Just 2 of the 5 2023 draft picks are on the roster, with no Lenni, Karpovich or Cheslock.

Rising collegians do not go to NHL training camp. I know the rules have changed but that would've voided a player's eligibility in the past.

The SHL starts in 9 days - European players playing in European leagues typically do not attend training camp.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

That’s where he was at last year too

Will all the games be available to watch?

Didn't they play them live on YouTube last year?

I think they’ve only announced team site and app but not YT. This happens like every year though where they don’t plan on a YT stream but then they realize the team sites video player is absolutely f***ing atrocious they put it on YT as well. They seem to have the brains of goldfish and forget it sucks every single year

Reactions: My3Sons and JimEIV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad