Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Team isn’t allowed to have any good shoulders apparently

Reddit discussing if Luke is in a sling

1726104758858.png

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Yeah that’s not a fancy fanny pack, that’s a sling.

Nemec and Luke being at least a “little banged up” to start the season was 100% on my bingo card, because of course. I’m sure a core player training camp injury will happen too.
Still some time before the season starts, maybe they're both good to go before the season starts lol, it's possible. Still, not ideal.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah that’s not a fancy fanny pack, that’s a sling.

Nemec and Luke being at least a “little banged up” to start the season was 100% on my bingo card, because of course. I’m sure a core player training camp injury will happen too.
Maybe a Dawson deal gets done a little quicker now 🤔

Start the season with banged up Nemec, Luke and a hold out Dawson?

Lovely.

Are you guys sure that you don't want to go back to pizza talk?

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
You would think Luke would have a nice sling with a wide strap and padding, that looks like a camera strap it’s so narrow. And why would you want the arm being supported by a thin strap going across your neck muscle?

It still looks janky to me.
Maybe it's just not that big of an injury. Feels like people with injured shoulders usually have their arm/sling inside their clothing. Somehow his arm being outside is a positive sign to me?

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Maybe a Dawson deal gets done a little quicker now 🤔

Start the season with banged up Nemec, Luke and a hold out Dawson?

Lovely.

Are you guys sure that you don't want to go back to pizza talk?
Bring in Ray Shero as a special consultant to Dawson Mercer contract negotiations.

"I don't give a [expletive] if he signs with the KHL or if he signs with [expletive] Brampton (an ECHL club)," "I don't give a [expletive] where. We hold his rights."

Next minute
New Jersey announced that it signed the 22-year-old center to a three-year contract that carries an AAV of $4.5 million.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad