Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
5 days to get things straight.
1st who actually are the Comets and who heads out to Adirondack.
Who does NJ send down by 10/7. Those waiver eligible have to wait 24 hours before being assigned.
After getting that all straight, who skates with whom making up the Comets lines to start the season.
Who makes up the D-pairs.
Are their unhealthy guys in NJ who can't come down until they are game ready. That may determine a Thunder player stays here until such time that player is sent down.

I'm sorry. If you can't see that the Comets had a harder time during the preseason that's on you. That's my stance and I won't argue about it any further.
I'm not really arguing (I'm pretty nonconfrontational). I'm saying you can consider the remaining "devils" preseason games as part of the Utica training camp. The cuts while not official, are by and large made with the exception of a couple extras that went to Prague. I presume Dineen will be coaching the players left in NJ.

I didn't really think about the personal aspects like finding housing, etc, and yeah, it's not optimal, but at the same time I don't consider it just a 5 day camp. It's pretty much started now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad