Confirmed with Link: Devils sign Brendan Smith 2 yrs 1.1m per

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
That’s fine if he’s the 6/7 defenseman to let the young guys get minutes into the minors.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
That’s what I was thinking. But honestly, I would have been okay if Subban took this contract instead. Ohh well.
I think Subban is looking to either get a higher $ figure or multi-year deal, if not, think he tries to latch on to chase a Cup (could see TB maybe as #6 D if Ruuta goes elsewhere).

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Brendan Smith's a 7th D, he can play the right side and has done so before, I hate that we'll have to be specifying which Smith for the immediate future and which Hughes for the long-term future.

Reactions: Oneiro

Comparison Ford

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
I think Subban is looking to either get a higher $ figure or multi-year deal, if not, think he tries to latch on to chase a Cup (could see TB maybe as #6 D if Ruuta goes elsewhere).
i think Subban is gonna take a smaller deal to a bigger market, can def see him going to LA or back to a canadian team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad