GDT: Devils Sabres in Prague Game 1, 1 p.m. EDT, 7 p.m CEST

Misko

Sep 30, 2020
Idk how Benson comes out of that 5 man scrum with the puck uncontested. Team needs more of the hustle that Benson brings in the Top 9.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
I would assert let the devil’s top two centers are better than buffaloes. Top two centers by a wide margin.
I meant that they also have a lot of high end talent on their roster that they drafted, even if not at the same positions as us. The big difference is that their GM has aggressively plugged holes on the roster through big trades and big UFA. Meanwhile in Sabreland... "build through the draft"

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I meant that they also have a lot of high end talent on their roster that they drafted, even if not at the same positions as us. The big difference is that their GM has aggressively plugged holes on the roster through big trades and big UFA. Meanwhile in Sabreland... "build through the draft"

Ah, yeah that is very comparable.

Reactions: BFLO

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
Work got busy but I landed at the bar in time for OPs goal. Had to tell the bartender to turn it on. This group looks OK, better than the score... from 5 minutes into the 3rd, at least.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I wouldn’t play Krebs on the 4th line. I’d drop Greenway to the 4th line, play Kulich in Czechia on the third line and see if we can get any offensive looks out of that line. It’s time for a serious chance. It’s almost hypocritical that so many guys who won’t work hard get to be in and Kulich can’t get a goddamned chance anyway.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad