GDT: Devils Sabres in Prague Game 1, 1 p.m. EDT, 7 p.m CEST

Misko

Sep 30, 2020
I've liked Dahlin, and the 4th and 2nd lines. UPL has been decent despite the score, can only blame maybe one of those on him. Lots of rust and jitters by the players in front of him.

1st line looking very sluggish and it's the biggest problem imo. I feel like the dmen are also struggling to stay in position and I haven't been very impressed with some of them aside from Dahlin.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
So far this PP still sucks, although we all shouted here that Lindy needs good assistants in the headquarters, including a guy for PP.

Reactions: HaNotsri

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
New concern unlocked

They started terrible last year because Granato allegedly tried to get them to focus on playing a 200 foot game. We laughed at his coaching but it was always possible the roster was simply incapable of scoring when playing that way. We brought in a coach to make them play a 200 foot game and left the scoring lines…I can’t say untouched…they actually subtracted the most effective player and bought out a guy who scored goals sometimes.
Never understood the Mittelstadt trade. Maybe if Byron was a RHD and we got rid of Joki but Adams is so bad at building teams. He puts together a legit 4th line and it only took 5 years. But we don’t add something every year he’s here.

The Ruff line juggling is back.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
New concern unlocked

They started terrible last year because Granato allegedly tried to get them to focus on playing a 200 foot game. We laughed at his coaching but it was always possible the roster was simply incapable of scoring when playing that way. We brought in a coach to make them play a 200 foot game and left the scoring lines…I can’t say untouched…they actually subtracted the most effective player and bought out a guy who scored goals sometimes.
The guy who replaced him on the top 6 has been the best forward in that group

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad