GDT: Devils Sabres in Prague Game 1, 1 p.m. EDT, 7 p.m CEST

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
trade sucked at the time, still sucks now. Don't trade your best performing forward for a slumping defenseman.
Who are you to doubt Kevyn Adams and his successful resume as a the best selling hot dog vendor outside of Harbor Center!

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Line 1 has been abysmal. Line 2 has been pretty bad. Line 3 has been serviceable. Line 4 has been good.

Thought the McLeod line had some good moments - drew a penalty, had that later turnover off the RW wall that they funneled to the net.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The inability of the top line to put two men on the puck to win possession is a multi-year prproblem.
I was iffy putting Peterka with them. You have three players who'd rather dangle around than fight for position on the ice. None of them are smart with the puck on their stick either.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
If tomorrow this team tries to tell me that Kulich can't crack the lineup against these forwards....

I mean... come on now. Really?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Well, to invert the Sabres performance, I will not be watching much if any of the third period. I have people to pick up from work. Later all. Hope they fill the nets while I'm away, they certainly didn't while I was here.

Reactions: joshjull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad