GDT: Devils @ Sabres - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you rather make the playoffs and keep Green for next year or miss the playoffs and fire Green?

• Make playoffs and keep Green

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Miss playoffs and fire Green

Votes: 44 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Gun to your head you need to sign one player to lifetime contract to NJD. Will Butcher or Andreas Johnsson? :sarcasm:

• Bobby C.: I have a friend. He's a very good friend, and he got a girl pregnant. And I wanted to know: if you had to make a choice between getting an abortion and having to get married, what would you do?
  • Stephanie: Well, who would I have to marry?
  • Bobby C.: You'd have to marry me.
  • Stephanie: I think I'd get an abortion.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Our power play is 11th? It was 14th last I saw. The recent surge must have been good enough to bump it up to 11th.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This power play is the normal complete joke. You can see why it’s 27th in expected goals. Wayyyyy overachieving to be 11th in the league.

Somehow we drew another penalty on it.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Florida got in last year on the final day, didn't they? Why not the Devils this season? :)
You just gave me a flashback to the last game of the 2012 Cup Final where the quote from the Devils before the game was "Why not us?" As there hasn't been many teams who came back from such a deficit to win the Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad