GDT: Devils @ Rangers TNT 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Lebanc wasn't one manning that PP and made the right play every time he touched the puck. Passes right on the tape. If you don't think he's good enough for the Devils, the Comets have room and you can have him for call-ups

Maybe. But don't see much upside. Would rather give that ice time to guys who are more well-rounded and going to improve as they get stronger and more mature.

No screen or tip - basically playing catch with the goalie.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
japanese-goblin.pngdownload (2).jpg
Sorry I haven't kept up with these tonight.

Reactions: BostonDevil

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Rangers have missed the empty net on a lot of shots.
Maybe. But don't see much upside. Would rather give that ice time to guys who are more well-rounded and going to improve as they get stronger and more mature.
Who? Foote or Bastian. Foote hasn't even impressed in Utica and that's when he's healthy. He doesn't hit. He's also slow. Bastian has done little for the Devils.

But my point was sign him and send him down. If he gets claimed so be it. The Devils have done nothing to improve the Comets this off season..

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Halonen should be one of the first fall ups this year. I like his game and he would be just fine on the 4th line. He has some scoring upside too.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
"im excited for this 10 am game on saturday"

-TNT guy

f*** him
That's long time goon Jody Shelley.:laugh:

I'm guessing he'll be taking his afternoon nap at 1:00 PM on Friday?
so.....that's it i guess.

game had a couple of minutes left and they cut to avs/vegass....

ok there TNT
Mine actually stayed on and didn't cut to the other game until the final buzzer.

Reactions: njdevils1982

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Labanc should get a contract. He’d solidify the bottom-6 depth.

After this preseason showing, im sure he will get a contract even if it's not from us. I'd keep him on NJ. Seems like a good depth guy with more skill than the average 4th liner. In reality it looks like he is more 3rd line material for some teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad