GDT: Devils @ Rangers TNT 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Every shot on Brennan looks like it's sailing right by him.

He only did just turn 21 a few days ago, but I feel like his stock isn't getting much higher. I never would have thought 2 years ago that Poulter would be ahead of him on the organizational depth chart and playing in the AHL while he was in the ECHL.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Missed the first. Game was interesting in the 2nd and now it's just annoying. These goalies let by some shots they should have stopped.

Either way it's an AHL/ECHL roster top to bottom vs a Ranger lineup with a mix of NHL/AHL/ECHL. Can't really complain that the score is what it is. Really just need the NHL club to get it together come Friday.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Brennan has a lot of work to do if he plans to move up on the goalie chain. The guys coming in are going to blow right past him. 1st example will be Malek.

Rempe is a dick. Who does he actually think he is impressing with his play against guys he can just toss aroun?

Lebanc again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take that Rempe.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Devils have to sign Kevin and send him down on a heavy 2-way. Keep him in the cupboard for call-ups.

I'll be sad when they send down Foote and sign and keep Lebanc.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not sure if Labanc has just looked good because he's the only NHL player in the lineup the last two nights, but he was pretty solid when there were other actual NHL talent on the ice for us and not all the way across the world.

I think we should sign him. He'll be very cheap. I think we could have used him for those first two games.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Devils have to sign Kevin and send him down on a heavy 2-way. Keep him in the cupboard for call-ups.
I'd rather sign him for the NHL team. He's better than a few of the guys that we have over in the Czech right now.

Although a couple of those guys may not even play a game over there.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
I'd rather sign him for the NHL team. He's better than a few of the guys that we have over in the Czech right now.

Although a couple of those guys may not even play a game over there.
Guy with seven years in the NHL should stand out in a game like this. Other than scoring, haven't seen enough in his all-around game to justify signing him. Seems like he's playing mostly one-man hockey.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd rather Labanc over Bowers, Foote and MacDermid.

I doubt Bowers even plays a game though. MacDermid hopefully doesn't, and Foote was only even there in the last practice because Palat was not practicing for personal reasons.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel we get more out of Labanc the foote or Bastian
Bastian feels like another guy who's tick tocking his way off the roster. And he knows it. He said as much in his interview when camp opened.

Not to mention that he's at the age that most players of his (limited) ability are when they start aging out of the organization that drafted them.

And he's become a massive injury case at this point. I think he's missed about 40% of the games the last two seasons?

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Guy with seven years in the NHL should stand out in a game like this. Other than scoring, haven't seen enough in his all-around game to justify signing him. Seems like he's playing mostly one-man hockey.
Lebanc wasn't one manning that PP and made the right play every time he touched the puck. Passes right on the tape. If you don't think he's good enough for the Devils, the Comets have room and you can have him for call-ups

Ad

Ad

Ad