GDT: Devils @ Rangers TNT 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Announcers fawning over Rempe, just pathetic.
He's arguably the most popular and critically acclaimed SCRUB player in the world right now.

And he may be the lousiest player who ever got this popular among Rangers MARKS in New York Rangers history.

I suspect most of their knowledgeable fans probably like him as much as we like MacDermid, but there's way too many people in their building that mark out over him. And so do the announcers/media.

It's stupid.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've never heard of other of these players before in my life.

Devils guy almost looked like Drago to the Rangers guy's Rocky.

Reactions: My3Sons

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
View attachment 911455

View attachment 911457

The Devils had an optional morning skate at Prudential Center ahead of the second half of their back-to-back against the New York Rangers. There were 16 skaters and three goaltenders including several players that played Monday night. Without a full group, there were no line rushes so no indication of who is playing tonight. Here's what Utica Comets head coach Kevin Dineen shared about roster management on the second half of the back-to-back:

“That’s always putting the puzzle together. At the end of it, there’s no givens, no guarantee of a game. There’s an incredible opportunity obviously with the Devils in Prague right now that there’s spots available, and to play on the road, back-to-back is not easy. We’re going to play a well-rested, high-end lineup so it’s going to be a different animal out there tonight. Our game plan is going to be simple, just play a real stingy type game and the players that are in there are going to get a great opportunity to show what their best is.”

Kevin Labanc played Monday night and will play again tonight as Dineen confirmed yesterday night. The forward said this is what the Devils need to do tonight against the Rangers:

“Possess the puck, make sure you’re making smart plays. If it’s a different lineup tonight, I think we’re going to have to take care of the puck, were not turning it over so they’re coming back down our throats. They’re a good team and have a lot of good players so we just got to make sure that we’re limiting the turnovers and bringing the same game that we had yesterday.”

Screen Shot 2024-10-01 at 7.26.32 PM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad