GDT: Devils @ Leafs - 7pm - SN - The Rematch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
With Domi and Bertuzzi on the top line with Matthews, no one is really going to f*** with him.

I think Max is an easy re-sign if his contract demands are reasonable but I feel like the team and player would like it to get done.
Now imagine a second and a third line with Marner and Nylander surrounded by similar tough & skilled players. No one would f*** with the leafs.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
He's never had more than a 2 year contract with any team outside of his ELC.
Yeah, and that's because every time he's been signed longer than a year he's coasted. And after a while teams figured out giving him anything over a year was a bad idea.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Yeah, and that's because every time he's been signed longer than a year he's coasted. And after a while teams figured out giving him anything over a year was a bad idea.

That's not true. He got a 2 year deal with the Habs and got 116 points in 153 games, his first year being a 72 point season. The Columbus years were rough but around .5 PPG for almost 2 years there with some injuries, definitely struggled there and had to settle for a 1 year deal with Chicago, he was fairly solid with Dallas after being traded there.

He's had 108 points since leaving Columbus in 177 games.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
we'll see come playoff time. we maybe more rugged but I still think we are weaker defensively tbh.

IMO we are better on defense than last year.

5 man unit defense may be a bit weaker but give our D is better than last year; with additional "Snot" I think Leafs are better positioned as long as goalie position holds and high AAV forwards don't go into a shell and produce

Reactions: Strangle

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
That's not true. He got a 2 year deal with the Habs and got 116 points in 153 games, his first year being a 72 point season. The Columbus years were rough but around .5 PPG for almost 2 years there with some injuries, definitely struggled there and had to settle for a 1 year deal with Chicago, he was fairly solid with Dallas after being traded there.

He's had 108 points since leaving Columbus in 177 games.
Yeah slay them with the facts

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad