GDT: Devils @ Leafs - 7pm - SN - The Rematch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obo

Nov 20, 2019
Yet another PP where Reilly can't get the puck to the best scorer on the planet.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Good God, Keefe is going to find a way to start Brodie and Gio in the playoffs, isn't he.

Reactions: sxvnert

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Pretty concerning game for a team with Cup aspersions. Looks like a team with top offense and terrible defense and goaltending
That was a shit period, but I wouldn't put a ton of stock into it. This game doesn't really have a lot of implications, Samsonov has been excellent since coming back from waivers, and 1/3 of our 6-man playoff D unit isn't even playing (Liljegren and McCabe). I wouldn't overreact to this, they lost their structure and decided to play run and gun.

My main concern at this point is the PP.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
That was a shit period, but I wouldn't put a ton of stock into it. This game doesn't really have a lot of implications, Samsonov has been excellent since coming back from waivers, and 1/3 of our 6-man playoff D unit isn't even playing (Liljegren and McCabe). I wouldn't overreact to this, they lost their structure and decided to play run and gun.

My main concern at this point is the PP.
Agreed, although Gio and Brodie probably lead the team in ice time in the playoffs

• Haha
Reactions: 1specter

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
just scoreboard watching. RedWings Vs Pens important game for both the teams for playoff positioning and Justin Holl is a healthy scratch and Poolparty for the pens LMAO :laugh:

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
on the bright side, they can't be worse in the second
Honestly, the last few games they've looked crappy in the first period and then reset and played much better after the intermission. Given that their spot is pretty much locked in there's not a lot to play for...Home ice would be nice but it's not the end of the world if they don't get it as they're a good road team.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad