Rare Tuesday night show.

Ten in a row!

Listen to Episode 694: Ten by Devils Daily on #SoundCloud

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
The Big 7-0-0!!!!

Two hours worth before Dave hits the beach!

Listen to Episode 700: King Of The Road by Devils Daily on #SoundCloud

SansaStark

Apr 11, 2013
It’s truly sad that this is the only devils podcast worth a damn. We need to just clone these two.

Damn sick of hearing Nick Velano constantly fail at saying anything accurate about this team. Don’t even get me started on the trash that is devils state of mind.

We deserve better

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
The Big 7-0-0!!!!

Two hours worth before Dave hits the beach!

Listen to Episode 700: King Of The Road by Devils Daily on #SoundCloud
This was a good one

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
It’s truly sad that this is the only devils podcast worth a damn. We need to just clone these two.

Damn sick of hearing Nick Velano constantly fail at saying anything accurate about this team. Don’t even get me started on the trash that is devils state of mind.

We deserve better

I've never bothered to listen to another one and it sounds like I don't need to. I used to kind of slag these guys a bit but the truth is they are very, very good.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY

We deserve better
Devils on the Rush is a new one. It’s pretty good

Reactions: njdevils309

SansaStark

Apr 11, 2013
I've never bothered to listen to another one and it sounds like I don't need to. I used to kind of slag these guys a bit but the truth is they are very, very good.

They actually are very good. They were a tough listen when we sucked cause they were down on the team and didn't want to do content. But I'm a glutton for punishment so I wanted content. Dave and Jeff don't BS around. they get straight to the games and give you actual analysis. No filler garbage and they buck the trend on dumb narratives like ownership is cheap (yes the arena has lacked in fan experience) but they spend on the players and coaches so I don't like that storyline. They are also just generally a good listen, intelligent and articulate.

Let's go devils podcast is barely tolerable but Sam Wu actually knows his stuff. And he's likeable. They have some decent guests on from time to time and are probably the staple devils podcast. But god damn Nick Velano (pucks and pitchforks writer) is just flat out wrong about everything. Never knows the lineups or knows the actual in-game lines, said BrendanByrne was a different arena from continental that only sat 6k or something like that. It was absolutely embarassing that he didn't know it was the previous name before continental. YOU ARE THE WRITER OF A DEVILS BLOG! how do you not know the most basic facts of our history!? baffling.
His takes are just awful. thankfully he's only on there once a week. but every time, he makes an incorrect statement and it bothers me.
They do "devils after dark" which is a postgame show that is nice to have but they just review the events of the game which is like...bro, anyone who's listening to a post game devils podcast probably watched the game. I don't need an hour of you reviewing the events of the game! And the guy who does it with Sam seems fine but just very gimmicky. Renditions of CrazyTrain as "GravyTrain" in reference to graves and a bunch of other nonsense like that. Its useless filler.

People on here want analysis. We want breakdowns of strategy, lineup decisions, GM moves or lackthereof.

Devils state of mind is literally a joke. it doesn't even deserve to be spoken about.

The last change is actually decent but their shows are few and far between. They got Ryan Nov a couple of times which is good.

Reactions: Blackjack and HBK27

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
I listen to all their shows, Dave and Jeff are simply awesome. All of the others are not really all that good. "Garden state of Hockey" from Allabouthejersey is fine, but it is also more or less just a game recap. Would be much more interesting if they talked about other topics concerning the franchise. I can't stand "Let's go Devils" and never managed to listen to a whole episode. I guess I am just too old for how they do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad