Pre-Game Talk: Devils in the SENS Den tonight, 7:30pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
How beautiful is it to have mostly fast paced guys out there?

Have a feeling Brass might be traded now.

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Buddy, I watch every game and then re-watch whole/part games. You can doubt if I watch all you want, but its the reason you were surprised by Ryan's playoffs and I was expecting it.
Hard to believe that you watch every single game and think Ryan > Hoffman. Either you don’t watch every single game or are just awful at player analysis. I’m going with the latter.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Buddy, I watch every game and then re-watch whole/part games. You can doubt if I watch all you want, but its the reason you were surprised by Ryan's playoffs and I was expecting it.

So nobody expected Ryan to play that well in the playoffs, like nobody and not even Bobby Ryan's wife and dog, but you did. I think all of us here watch the games but to say that was expected out of Bobby Ryan is either not telling the truth or actually not being very honest with the way you evaluate his flaws.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I didn't have much time to listen to TSN1200 today but someone there said the Sens would have trouble with NJ's speed.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
We need better D
Offense is ok but the first goal was the definition of what is the problem with this team : Dzone coverage

Ceci was... I cant even find the words for that

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah dude you expected that PO from Ryan. I’m not questioning your analysis. And if you think Ryan is better that’s fine. But yeah dude. You were just so chill while Ryan was our best forward. It was nuthin to ya. You were just laughin. You saw Ryan play and just straight up shrugged.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
So nobody expected Ryan to play that well in the playoffs, like nobody and not even Bobby Ryan's wife and dog, but you did. I think all of us here watch the games but to say that was expected out of Bobby Ryan is either not telling the truth or actually not being very honest with the way you evaluate his flaws.

Yeah dude you expected that PO from Ryan. I’m not questioning your analysis. And if you think Ryan is better that’s fine. But yeah dude. You were just so chill while Ryan was our best forward. It was nuthin to ya. You were just laughin. You saw Ryan play and just straight up shrugged.

LOL ok sure

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/130058047/

Reactions: Cloud

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Okay guys stay aggressive and Anderson keep your concentration.
Third period has been melt down period lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad