GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - 7:00 PM - MSG

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Something about Meier’s game just pisses me off. The guy skates with his head down, forces terrible passes, and takes bad shots. And all his bad tendencies are magnified playing with Hughes and Bratt, notwithstanding they’ve been the best of a bad bunch tonight.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Boy, the Talking Heads Bill and Dano want to hear themselves talking—so much negativity from Devil's Favored announcers. At the end of 1, it was 0-0, yet the Talking Head was bad-mouthing the Devil's play. Then, at the end of the 2nd, it is 1-2, and they are upset with the Devils.

Hey Dano and Bill this game is 3 period they have 1 period to go. So let's wait and see the results.

Brice talks great Devils hockey.
I didn’t know Bill and Dano were in the Talking Heads.

Ok you are a bit too old for that one .

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Well good news there are more mid teams in the nhl then there are elite teams.

Good news devils goaltending looks good
Bad news not on that last goal.

Team needs heart
This team is light years better than last years team. This team is struggling but not giving up. They lack a bit of hop in their legs but they are only down one

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Just got home and put the game on, are we melting down or is everyone calm and rationally recognizing that we're playing our 4th game in 6 nights against one of the best regular season teams in the league that's only playing its second game of the past 10 days?

...not to mention the whole "new players, new coach, injuries" stuff
Oh boo f***ing hoo they are playing their 4th game in 6 nights. Guess what? They play again Thursday. Then they play Saturday, then they play Tuesday, then Thursday, then Friday, then Sunday, then wed, then Friday. They pretty much are playing every other day on average.

The tired excuse is pathetic. It’s 6 games into the season.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad