GDT: Devils @ Ducks 7pm Our Time

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Perfect time to face adversity. We'll be through it just in time for the playoffs.

Just look at Chicago who's looked like pure manure lately, currently down 5-0 to LA.

They're on the same path.

I'm not worried. :)

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
i understand the call up rule but **** the points are too important

It would take a meltdown of epic proportions for Anaheim to miss the playoffs. The magic number is 14. Any combination of 7 Ducks wins and 7 Vancouver losses and they clinch the third seed in the Pacific.

I'm pretty sure that getting those two playing time and having the option to call up players for divisional games that do matter is seen as >>>> winning this game by management.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
It would take a meltdown of epic proportions for Anaheim to miss the playoffs. The magic number is 14. Any combination of 7 Ducks wins and 7 Vancouver losses and they clinch the third seed in the Pacific.

I'm pretty sure that getting those two playing time and having the option to call up players for divisional games that do matter is seen as >>>> winning this game by management.

Do not count this Ducks team out.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
It irritates the hell out of me that hitting has essentially disappeared from the Ducks' game. We still have plenty of guys capable of checking people.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site

I think the magic number is actually 7. As in, any combination of Ducks wins/Canucks losses and the Ducks beat them. Assuming all those Canucks losses are in regulation, anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad