GDT: Devils @ Caps - 7:00 PM - MSG

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Jack is off when he's hampered by injury and when he's playing his first games post surgery. If he isn't better at the 20/25 game mark I'll be concerned. 4 games post surgery. Don't get me wrong he hasn't been good to start the season, but there's context.
There’s always excuses but he always goes through way too many/long of these terrible stretches where he’s just not skating

lightsout

Jul 27, 2007
The way Kovacevic name is pronounced drives me crazy. There is no way it is pronounced that way, with his father from Montenegro.

I know a guy from Serbia with the last name Kovacevic and the pronunciation is very different.

Let's get through these final 2 minutes without giving up a goal.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I think we just have to get used to the idea that Jack is a streaky player. When he’s on, he’s unbelievable. When he’s off, we see shit like this and hope others can carry us.

I’d love to see him find more consistency.

I don't think he's a streaky player at all. He was pretty consistently really good before his "issues" started

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
The way Kovacevic name is pronounced drives me crazy. There is no way it is pronounced that way, with his father from Montenegro.

I know a guy from Serbia with the last name Kovacevic and the pronunciation is very different.

Let's get through these final 2 minutes without giving up a goal.

i'm from croat background... parents and grandparents... but i born here

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I mean he was getting away with this stuff in the NHL too. Now he's not.
Not he wasn’t. The way he plays the game when he’s playing well and not is night and day different. When he has success it’s because he’s flying around the ice playing through his skating. When he isn’t he’s floating around dipsie doodling and trying to make cute plays.

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad