GDT: Devils @ Caps - 7:00 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hope Markstrom has his head right after that shitfest from last game. Can’t be allowing those softies and expect to win.
I only thought the second goal last game was bad, but yeah, we need a pretty good performance.

And not the usual get scored on by rando Capitals 4th liner or defensive defenseman scoring one of the only two goals he'll have all season long, which is what seems to happen against them more often than not the last few years.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
LGD

1728760202859.png

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I used to have Optimum cable and I watched NJ Devils games on MSG. Now I only have streaming. I find it impossible to stream NJ Devils gamed. I don't believe that to be true. So how do residents of NJ stream NJ Devils games? Like the one tonight against the Capitals? Do I have to buy another APP just for the Devils? I am not very technical, remember I am 88 yrs old and my brain is sometimes slow, so give me details.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Let's Go Devils

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I used to have Optimum cable and I watched NJ Devils games on MSG. Now I only have streaming. I find it impossible to stream NJ Devils gamed. I don't believe that to be true. So how do residents of NJ stream NJ Devils games? Like the one tonight against the Capitals? Do I have to buy another APP just for the Devils? I am not very technical, remember I am 88 yrs old and my brain is sometimes slow, so give me details.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Let's Go Devils
Hmmm.

That I'm not sure of, but I remember there being both advertisements and talk on this forum about MSG having an app for Devils games only, and maybe even every other team that plays on the MSG (the two other hockey teams and Knicks) networks.

It wound up costing even more than having ESPN+ and paying that monthly. Though I know ESPN+ wouldn't be an option for you for non-out of market games, as that would blackout the Devils games since you live locally.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Hmmm.

That I'm not sure of, but I remember there being bothBleedred advertisements and talk on this forum about MSG having an app for Devils games only, and maybe even every other team that plays on the MSG (the two other hockey teams and Knicks) networks.

It wound up costing even more than having ESPN+ and paying that monthly. Though I know ESPN+ wouldn't be an option for you for non-out of market games, as that would blackout the Devils games since you live locally.
Thanks Bleedred you are correct there is an APP named MSG+ it costs $10/game or $30/month or $280 plus tax annually. You are paying to see the Rangers, Islanders, Devils and the Knicks. I am only interested in viewing Devils games. So 40 home games that's about $8/game at the annual rate. I guess if that's what it's going to cost. I might miss tonight while I think this over. No I don't want to miss a game.

Reactions: Bleedred

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Those Devils fans in NJ that only stream TV, how do you watch NJ Devils home games, if you do not have MSG from a cable company? Thanks for the help.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Why am I not able to get the Devils feed on ESPN+???!?????!!!! Anyone else out of region having this issue?

OK - Looks like it kicked in (still no pre and post though which sucks) - As you were.

Reactions: Bleedred

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Those Devils fans in NJ that only stream TV, how do you watch NJ Devils home games, if you do not have MSG from a cable company? Thanks for the help.
There really isn’t a good way if MSG isn’t offered in your area.

In that case your options are expensive streaming services like MSG+, ESPN+ through a VPN, or the high seas.

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
Thanks Bleedred you are correct there is an APP named MSG+ it costs $10/game or $30/month or $280 plus tax annually. You are paying to see the Rangers, Islanders, Devils and the Knicks. I am only interested in viewing Devils games. So 40 home games that's about $8/game at the annual rate. I guess if that's what it's going to cost. I might miss tonight while I think this over. No I don't want to miss a game.
How about ESPN+ app?

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
Why am I not able to get the Devils feed on ESPN+???!?????!!!! Anyone else out of region having this issue?

OK - Looks like it kicked in (still no pre and post though which sucks) - As you were.
I live in KS and have DirecTV with the Centre Ice package and also pay for the Sports package so I get almost all of the games plus the pre and post game shows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad