GDT: Devils at Canes, 3/9 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
So I had to miss this game to watch the garbage I'm watching right now. Of course.

Way to go Chris Terry though. What a moment that must've been for him.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Completely missed the game, glad to see we got the W and seemed to play pretty well, at least in the first two.

After bringing him up in one of our recent threads I will now take full credit for the Terry callup and goal :sarcasm:. No but seriously, good for him, I always pictured him getting one callup and sticking, hopefully this is the beginning of that for him.

Crazy to think this is the halfway point as far as our season goes...

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Completely missed the game, glad to see we got the W and seemed to play pretty well, at least in the first two.

After bringing him up in one of our recent threads I will now take full credit for the Terry callup and goal :sarcasm:. No but seriously, good for him, I always pictured him getting one callup and sticking, hopefully this is the beginning of that for him.

Crazy to think this is the halfway point as far as our season goes...

No, I already claimed credit for the goal. See my posts on pages 3 and 6.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Anyone else getting a bit concerned that the Canes have 3 straight games where they stopped playing in the 3rd?

DaleCooper

NEVER 4GET
Aug 2, 2005
Brooklyn
www.jonathanhawkins.net
So crazy seeing us high up in all these categories:

Goals:
Tlusty tied for 7th
Staal tied for 10th
Skinner tied for 30th

Assists:
Semin tied for 5th
Staal tied for 9th

Semin tied for 12th
Tlusty tied for 32nd

Plus Minus:
Staal 1st
Semin tied for 2nd
Tlusty tied for 6th

Game Winning Goals:
Staal tied for 3rd

w e l o s t b o y s

Drawing Frog 8
Nov 21, 2009
London
So does Tlusty's success cement him a spot at Sochi next year? Was looking at their possible team and their forwards look pretty good, wonder if there's room for him.

Some pretty good competition
Voracek, Hemsky, Erat, Vrbata, Jagr, Elias, Havlat, Hejduk, Michalek

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
So does Tlusty's success cement him a spot at Sochi next year? Was looking at their possible team and their forwards look pretty good, wonder if there's room for him.

Elias, Erat, Tlusty. great line.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Anyone else getting a bit concerned that the Canes have 3 straight games where they stopped playing in the 3rd?

Definitely. In fact, I called it at the outset of the 3rd tonight.

My question: is it only the past 3? Even if it's only 3 in a row, it seems like it's been happening quite a bit this year...

WWAD

Aug 20, 2009
They started out the year with slow 1st periods. Now they are starting to end games with weak 3rd periods. At least they have managed to consistently dominate in the 2nd period all year. Chuck Kaiton in his broadcast mentioned they have outscored opponents 30 to 15 in the 2nd period.

MovesLikeJagr

Jan 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC

I remember reading in the news and observer one morning that tlusty was on a line with plekanec and Jagr. There's a possibility

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad